Our project management ethos is as follows:
- Assume lead consultant role to ensure that the client’s requirements are met and the project is completed on time and within budget.
- Agree project objectives and ensure we are representing the Employer’s interest.
- Change management and advice on how to reduce the impact of change on the project.
- Carry out a project risk assessment and advise on reduction of risk.
- Make sure that all the aims and objectives of the project are met.
- Make sure the quality standards are met.
- Work alongside the Designer or Architect and monitor the progress of the works against the programme ensuring that the contractor meets time, cost and quality deliverables.
- Host site meetings and produce monthly formal written progress reports to the Employer with forecast financial end value and time and cost impact of any scope changes arising from unforeseen issues and report on the works generally.
- Use best endeavours to ensure that the successful contractor meets the project deliverables on time and budget offering advice and re-planning solutions should this not occur.
Please contact us to discuss your individual requirements.